Welcome to the LastObject family – a tight knit community of environmental enthusiasts who love products that are both practical and friendly to our beloved planet. To help you get the most out of our products, here are a few tips that will increase the lifespan of your new favorite sustainable accessories.
One LastSwab replaces up to 1,000 single-use cotton swabs.
- Look to wash your LastSwab with a little soap and warm water immediately after you’ve given your ears a clean.
- Let it air dry for a while and it’ll be ready for your next use again.
- Hand wash the carry case with a little soap and warm water to keep bacteria at bay.
- After applying any makeup to your skin, let it dry first where possible to ensure effortless removal.
- If you’ve used waterproof makeup, you can add a little makeup remover to get your LastSwab Beauty looking like new again.
- Hand wash the carry case with some soap and warm water to kill any bacteria.
One pack of 7 LastRounds replaces up to 1,750 cotton rounds.
- If your LastRound feels a little stiff, simply moisturize it with some water and screeze. It’ll become as soft as your everyday cotton rounds.
- The rounds are machine washable up to a temperature of 60C/ 140F. To remove stains, apply some dishwashing liquid to the rounds, put them in a small laundry bag, and add to your regular wash cycle for best results.
- Hand wash the carry case with some soap and warm water to protect against bacteria.
- When your rounds eventually reach the end, you can add them to your household compost because they’re made from 100% renewable materials.
One pack of 6 LastTissues replaces up to 3,100 single-use tissues.
- To maintain great hygiene, make sure you always separate the clean and used tissues with the silicon barrier that comes inside the case. Take your clean tissues from the bottom, use them and then store at the top until it’s time for cleaning.
- Each tissue can be washed as many as 520 times up to a temperature of 60C/ 140F. Unfold the tissues, place them in a small laundry bag, and add to your regular wash cycle for best results.
- The silicone carry case is dishwasher safe for your cleaning convenience. Once the case reaches the end of its life cycle, it can be recycled.
As Easy As 1, 2, 3...
By following these easy tips, you’ll get the most out of your LastObject eco-friendly products. Save yourself from restocking on sustainable accessories before you need to while simultaneously saving the planet from further single-use plastic pollution.